If you run into troubles, got a suggestion, or issue, please e-mail email@example.com
Static site Generator
Managing a large web site can be though, and content management systems (CMS) somewhat solves the problem. CMS's are however often large and complicated, and hard to extending with new functionality. With a Static Site Generator (SSG) you get the convenience of a CMS while maintaining the freedom, and the ability to more easily customize, with endless possibilities!
Show the editor's SSG widget by hitting F9, or click "Static Site Generator" in the menu.
Writing a new blog post using the SSG
- In the SSG widget click New Page to create a new page from a template.
- Save the page using Ctrl + S. Save the file as:
Make sure it's saved in the "blog" folder!
- Preview the page: Ctrl + F9 or Preview in SSG widget.
- Write the blog post and hit Ctrl + S to save when you are done.
- Publish the site Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F9 or Publish in SSG widget.
The built in SSG has a simplified source control management (SCM) workflow with automatic
pull/merge/push to allow "mere mortals" to use SCM. The SSG also supports
"what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) live editing.